Software Development Business Analyst
The successful candidate will contribute to the project by gathering, analyzing and documenting the functional specifications:
- Gather project requirements, including user interviews at end user site.
- Contribute to the creating and updates to the project plan.
- Assist with the coordination of development and QA efforts to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- Develop project concept documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Develop product functional specifications.
- Participate in JAD sessions and maintain product documentation including data dictionary and flow and User Interface requirements.
- Analyze and document data flow requirements.
- Analyze project documents to identify test requirements in order to extract the conditions to be tested.
- Review the QA Test Strategy
- Assist with the review of QA Test Plans, Test Scripts, and Test Cases.
- Assist in defect investigations.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with at least 5 years of experience working as a Business Systems Analyst and will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business objectives
- Ability to organize own work load and maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new business topics quickly
- Vision and initiative to start things from scratch
- Must be able to travel within and outside the province and to the Unites States
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers in a Windows environment, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Technical experience in Microsoft technologies, specifically ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server, and Microsoft operating systems
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity.